Sunday, July 12, 2009

Soap, Soap, Soap

Wow, it has been a week. I just started back to work, and am trying to make soap for the upcoming festival on 7-18-09 in North Bend, Oregon. It is July Jubilee Days on the coast. It should be a lot of fun.

Well every night after work this week I came home and made a batch of soap, minus Friday. I made rain, ocean, apples and cinnamon with oatmeal, and coffee (delicious). Then today I made some liquid soap, since my glass bottles came in. It is pearly black, and the scents are rain and sandalwood.

I also made my first online sale to a twitter follower, BDMitchl.

2 comments:

  1. The greenhouse effect soap is good for getting
    hair dye off your skin

    Kelly M. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your purchase and comment Kelly. I am glad you like the soap, and it worked for getting hair dye off your skin.

    ReplyDelete