Friday, July 3, 2009

Silver Falls Nature Store

Hello everyone and Happy 4th of July. I hope everyone has something fun planned for tomorrow. We started our 4th today by going to Silver Falls to waterfall hunt. I also went there to take a few samples of my soap for the owner and jury to decide if they want to sell it in there store. I am very excited about this.

Another thing I am doing today is ordering 4 oz amber glass bottles with a pump for liquid soap. I am going to make up a few more batches this weekend. The scents will be rain (big seller), ocean, and apples and cinnamon with oatmeal and honey (a big seller). To date I have sold 23 bars.

I have a festival in North Bend, Or. on July 18th. Then on July 24, 25, and 26th I will be set up at the Jefferson Mint Festival. I am holding off on Saturday Market till August. Maybe not even then depending on the festivals I have that month. I know I have the Summit/ Blodgett Festival and the Kings Valley Renaissance Fair. I have a lot going on, but am up to the challenge of making my American Dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment