Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Taking it easy

I have been pretty busy the past few days, and have not been able to post. I have been taking a break from the soap for a few days. I have to catch up on what I have let get behind form soap making. I have also been doing a little side work. It was cleaning trash out of someones nasty apartment they moved out of. I am so happy I have my Soap to wash the disgusting grime off me.

I have also posted my first bar of soap on E-Bay. It is listed under Bio-diesel soap. I can not figure out how to post a buy it now, so I had to list it for bidding. Can anyone help me out on posting a Buy It Now on E-Bay.

If anyone else would like a free sample please let me know.

Have a great day all and blog you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I was under the impression that the glycerin was hard to clean, and so not very good for the skin. I am wondering how much effort is needed to purify it, and whether it'd be cost effective to do so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Roger,
    The gentlman I get my glycerin from has a state of the art bio-diesel making system. The glycerin I get from him is completly strained of any particles that may be left over. I have been using the soap for two weeks now and my skin is softer than it ever has been. I also use it on my face and have not broke out in zits. My friend uses it and she has eczema. She loves it because it stops the itch and helps clear her skin condition up. I have not had any complaints yet about anyone else having a problem with it. You can send me your addy and I would be happy to send you a sample.

    Thanks for your comment
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete