Saturday, June 20, 2009

Donald Daze Festival

WOW,
Today was a great day. We set up shop in Donald Oregon for Donald Daze today. We had so much fun and met a lot of nice people. It started off with a little parade that had a lot of fun vehicles in it. I really liked the old tow truck.

We sold 16 bars of soap. I think that is pretty good for a turn out of 200 or so people. We also sold a basket of soap made from regular glycerin.

While there we met a wonderful lady from Jefferson Or. and the mayor of Jefferson. They told us about the Jefferson Mint Festival. They want us to come set a booth up there. I am so excited.

For everyone that we met today:

Thank you for having us to your great little town. Hope to see you all next year.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me your address to my email:

    greenhouseeffectsoap@gmail

    ReplyDelete