Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whew, finally finished

I finally finished my 6th and last batch of soap till after Donald Daze. It has been a real fun adventure reaching 200 bars made. Now it is time for the real fun. I have to wrap all this wonderful soap and get it ready to sell.

The scents I ended up with are: Rain, Black Cherry and Plum, White Lilacs and Lavender, Black Currant and Citrus, Apples and Cinnamon withOatmeal Honey, Sandlewood and Amber for the men, and Vanilla -N- Cream.

Read down to the Third Batch Post to here about the special.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sample of your amazing soap! I have now used it in three showers and my skin and esp. my hands have never felt so soft. I have dry skin and do alot of gardening without gloves on so this is very impressive. I can hardly wait, as summer approaches, to see how well it helps with the dry and cracking I always get on my heels etc. I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Shauna! i just used the soap to shave my legs and they feel and look amazing! absolutely no lotion necessary afterward, and thats unusual!i love this stuff, i cant wait to try some scented soap! love, Tami T

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tami,
    I am so happy you enjoyed the soap. Did you get it at Donald Days Today? We had so much fun. It is a great little town and the people are so friendly. I do ship, and am setting up a E-Bay storefront soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saren,
    I am joyed that you like the soap. I have really enjoyed making it, and it has become a great outlet. You know what I mean:)

    ReplyDelete