Sunday, June 14, 2009

Third Batch Special

Well my third batch is made and curing. I made black currant and citrus. It is my favorite scent so far. Later this morning I will be starting my fourth and fifth batch.

I n honor of my third batch being done I am offering a special. I can only do this with a little help from you. All of my money is currently tied up in making the soap, but I would like to offer the first 25 people to Twitter@Greenhousesoap send me a sample of your soap. All I ask is for a donation of $0.65 or more for the cost of shipping and handling. You do need a PayPal account to be able to pay me after you twitter or email me your address.

The first 25 people to direct message Twitter or email me with their address and donation will receive a nice sample.

Twitter: @GreenHouseSoap

Paypal:
greenhouseeffectsoap@gmail.com



I also have a scent for men now, Sandlewood and Amber.

2 comments:

  1. I love soap!

    I'm a children's author. My writing blog can be found at:
    http://ignitetowrite.blogspot.com/

    and my blog for animal lovers at:
    http://animaltalk4u.blogspot.com/

    Would love to have you come visit either or both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow. I will be adding pics later of how I make it. Would you like to try a sample?

    ReplyDelete